Home Forums Usage Library is Corrupt problem

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tomhajjar
    Participant

Been using QucsStudio 2.5.7 for a long time. It is in a directory named “QucsStudio”. Copied QucsStudio 3.3.2 folders into a new directory called “QucsStudio – 3.3.2”. I’m getting “Library is Corrupt” errors if I try to load any of the libraries.

tomhajjar
      Participant

QucsStudio 2.5.7 didn’t care if “Qucs” and “QucsStudio” User libraries were in C:\Users\…\.qucs\user_lib.
        On startup you got one “Library is Corrupt” message and the “native” QucsStudio libraries are available.

QucsStudio 3.3.2 On startup however gives a “Library is Corrupt” message and then doesn’t load the “user” or “native” QucsStudio libraries.

Is there a reason for this change?

P.S.
        “Notify me of follow-up replies via email” check box is inoperative

ddieterle
        Keymaster

Hi Tomhajjar,

the “Notify me of follow-up replies via email” works only if another member is replying to your post. If you reply to your post yourself no notification is fired.

For the library topic, I’m sorry. I’m the wrong person to help you out there. Hopefully some other person can help you soon.

Best regards

Daniel.

tomhajjar
          Participant

Thanks for the response. I can’t be the only one using both Qucs and QucsStudio. I have hundreds of old simulations in both and having to manually edit the files in a text editor to convert them is a pain especially if a matching model or component doesn’t exist.

It would be nice to be able to change the default location of the files/libraries so there won’t be conflicts.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.