Home Forums General things QucsStudio training?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    QucsStudio
    Keymaster

Is there interest on QucsStudio training sessions via a video conference? A donation of 20€ is surely worth a session of half an hour…

Georgy.Moshkin
      Participant

I like your idea for training sessions. From economical and probability perspective need more people and/or more problem solving examples. Currently I see main difficulty in finding right people and topics. Who it will be and about what? Maybe 1 on 1 training, some consulting, engineering, remote teaching?

QucsStudio
        Keymaster

The idea is, of course, that interested people can define by themselves what they want to see. Anyway, a starting point could be an introduction that shows how QucsStudio is intended to be used. This way, typical (maybe unknown) features are explained automatically.  After this, the users may ask questions about problems they encounter etc.

Georgy.Moshkin
          Participant

Please send me an email

Enki
            Keymaster

Hi,

I am an Ph.D. and RF engineer who is trying to move to open/free software for design and simulation. I find QucsStudio very interesting and I see it has potential. I would like to participate in teaching and problem solving to improve the software.

Please, contact me if you are interested.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.