Home Forums Bug Reports s4p not displayed correctly

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Robert
    Participant

Reading/plotting s4p  – Touchstone files of 4 port devices – does not work properly. Measurement file of 2 pairs of cables is plotted with positive S11, >20dB. I checked the s4p file in notepad, it is correct.

QucsStudio
      Keymaster

Would be great if you can share the project (snp-files plus schematics) that shows the problem. Using QucsStudio package file would be best, of course.

Many thanks!

QucsStudio
        Keymaster

The s4p files contains data up to 2.4 GHz, your simulation runs up to 24 GHz. I guess this is not what you wanted?

The attached .S3p V1.1 Touchstone output from a VNA does not seem to import correctly into a S3p block.  I have had to convert it to a .DAT file and then convert it back to a .S3p in QucsStudio for it to work correctly.

The attached .S3p V1.1 Touchstone from a VNA does not seem to import correctly into a S3p block in QucsStudio. I have had to convert it to a .DAT file and then convert it back to a .S3p in QucsStudio for it to work correctly.  I’m not sure what’s wrong?

I have posted this twice since the system did not allow me to upload the .S3p file with a .S3p suffix.

Attachments:
        Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.