Home Forums Development update Projects / Content tabs

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Carsten
    Participant

I regularly move projects from some network share to the .qucs directory and back. I have to close qs and open again to update the list of projects in the “main dock”.

Also: If you “save as..” a schematic, its not immedeately shown as “Content” of the project.

It would be nice if qs updates these 2 tabs (projects / Contents) when

• switching the Tabs (e.g. to “projects”)
      • after a “save as…”
      QucsStudio
      Keymaster

You’re right, that’s not quite well done.

Concerning the “Save as…” action, the file appears in the “Content” view, but at the end of the list. So, I will change this and sort it to the correct position.

Concerning the “Projects” tab, I think it would be better to allow project folders being drag’n’dropped into the list directly. An external file explorer won’t be needed anymore.

Other (better) proposals?

Carsten
        Participant

> Concerning the “Save as…” action, the file appears in the “Content” view, but at the end of the list. So, I will change this and sort it to the correct position.

I just checked. It does not in my case.
          – project opend
          – content tab selected.
          – open a schematic (already part of project) and “save as..” -> not in content tag anywhere
          – save a new schematic -> not in content tag anywhere
          – double click project in project tab again -> all are now visible in content tab.

>Concerning the “Projects” tab, I think it would be better to allow project folders being drag’n’dropped into the list directly. A external file explorer won’t be needed anymore.
          Well, one would still need a file explorer to drag-n-drop from.

Merry Christmas!

Carsten
          Participant

On windows, it works as you described

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.