Home Forums Bug Reports qucsconv

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    zhu
    Participant

“qucsconv.exe” does not accept spaces in the pathname.  The created file must be relocated to the desired location by the appropriated DOS or OCTAVE command.

QucsStudio
      Keymaster

It works on my system, with drag’n’drop as well as with the import dialog! Can you please explain in more detail, what you have done.

zhu
        Participant

Thank for dealing with this issue!

Attachments:
          QucsStudio
          Keymaster

I don’t know what all these Octave commands actually do. Maybe there is something wrong. But under usual conditions, QucsConv works with spaces in filenames. So the problem surely liessomewhere else.

zhu
            Participant

The purpose is to import measurement data from a CSV file to QucsStudio environment in *.dat format. The issue has been fixed: pathnames with spaces must be enclosed in double quotes.

THIS DOES NOT WORK:

cd(location of R6.csv)

pwd = D:\hicumL2\CSV_data %R6.csv resides here

dostxt = ‘C:\Programme\QucsStudio_332\QucsStudio\bin\qucsconv.exe -i R6.csv -if csv -of qucsdata -o C:\Documents and Settings\zhu\qucs3\DC_prj\full_R6.dat’;

dos(dostxt);

THIS WORKS:

cd(location of R6.csv)

pwd = D:\hicumL2\CSV_data %R6.csv resides here

dostxt = ‘C:\Programme\QucsStudio_332\QucsStudio\bin\qucsconv.exe -i R6.csv -if csv -of qucsdata -o “C:\Documents and Settings\zhu\qucs3\DC_prj\full_R6.dat”‘;

dos(dostxt);

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.