Home Forums Development Component with parasitic attributes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    AndiKa
    Participant

Hello QucsStudio-Team,

maybe the function, what I’m looking for, still exist and only I can’t find it …

Sometimes it is imported to simulate circuit with real components (resistor, capacitor and coil). It will be very fine to set the parasitic attributes (series resistance, parallel capacitance; …) directly in the settings of the components.

I attach an example of another simulation tool. Here the function is integrated.

I know I could arrange that also with sub circuits but that doesn’t look pretty.

Regards, Andi

QucsStudio
      Keymaster

The coil component has a constant series resistance already implemented (just double-click on the component to see it).

In the library (lowest tab in the left-hand side bar) in the section “diverse” there are two further coil models.

AndiKa
        Participant

The coil model in section “diverse” is fine!

Now I’m looking for resistors with series inductivity and parallel capacity.

The next will be capacitors with series inductivity and parallel resistance. (I found the capacitor with parallel conductance (1/R) but that’s too little for a HF model.)

QucsStudio
          Keymaster

Sorry, neither the resistor nor the capacitor currently exists in QucsStudio 3.3.2. But as you have already mentioned, you can create them by yourself.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.