Home Forums Development Exporting S-parameters

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    salahtisalahti
    Participant

Hi,

Maybe its just me not reading manual carefully enough, but I’ve been trying to export S-parameter file from my 3-port simulation (in Touchstone format) without success.

I wonder if this is possible at all with current version ?

salahtisalahti
      Participant

and oh, this is very embarrassing because just after posting this I figured it out πŸ™‚

Just in case anyone else is wondering, this is very logical and easy, data is in the Dataset folder and can be exported by right clicking the dataset and selecting “Export to SnP”. As said, logical and easy…

YuryYury
        Participant

Hi,
          I managed to do S2P for Notch_Filter from Simulation_EM_field_prj like this, but I get this for Interdigital_filter:

YuryYury
          Participant

That is, when simulating from pcb, while export to SNP does not work?
            And do you need to do SnP manually in this case via Export to CSV?

BernhardBernhard
            Participant

Hello,

I would like to export S-Parameters … however in the “Inhalt” (Content) tab I do not find the triangle shaped symbols to expand it. Any clicking has no effect. Any idea how to fix it? “DatensΓ€tze” is the German “dataset” that I need to expand.

Screenshot Qucsstudio

BernhardBernhard
              Participant

Never mind, now it works. I had to save the schematic file in the project folder.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.